IGNORED

Hello everyone!

I'm still here!

Currently fighting to keep my Z. I have no where to park it. Manager won't let me keep it in the parking area. :( So it's on the street. >_>

Anyway, I'm hoping to change over to a different starter motor, and get a clutch kit from MSA.

I need some door hinges or whatever it is because those are broke. (damn! just saw the MSA price one them!! :cry:)

Aside form these, anybody have any ideas where to go? This is all provided I can keep it. Which will be tough to finagle convincing to keep it considering I have to deal with my '82 Jeep Wagoneer..

While keeping it or selling it is your choice, I have to say I'm glad you're trying so hard to keep it.

If you have a pic of the parts you need, i could check the junkyard near my place for you. they have a 72 or 73 at the local pic-a-part. And i know the doors and hinges are ok... (I love excuses to go mess with the junkyard cars.)

hmm... Are 2+2 hinges different from the regular 2 seaters?