IGNORED

Not Starting

MendoWallace707

Im sure this has been discussed before, but the threads i read are similar but not the same. I own an 83 280ZX Non Turbo GL and it has been sitting for about 4 years. I pulled it out of the shed and stripped out the interior and under the hood replaced: Spark Plugs, Spark Plug Wires, Dist Cap and Rotor, Fuel Filter, Oil Filter, Oil, Fuel Injectors, Battery Terminals and a new Red Top Optima battery. The damn car turns over just fine but wont fire. Spark Plugs are getting spark (not sure if enough, looked kinda weak) and smells like fuel on the plugs when removed. I double checked the fire sequence and even bled the air out of the Fuel Rail but no luck. It wouldn't even try to start with starter fluid. A Z collector told me to put a teaspoon of oil into the cylinders since its been sitting so long to re-lube the rings to seal em better but dunno. Gonna grab a new Bosch Coil on the way home to see if that helps, because like i mentioned, the spark seems really weak. Another thread mentioned these as maybe interferring with ignition: Cold Start Valve, Water Temp Sensor, Air Temp Sensor, Cylinder Head Temp Sensor, Fuel Tank Breather, and Vacuum Advance on the Distributor. Please Help!!