Hatch Hinge Seal Covers - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hatch Hinge Seal Covers

Featured Replies

Got mine from a member of http://www.viczcar.com/ the Australian forum.

This was before Vintage rubber was producing them. The member goes by Zeddsabath as I recall. Was around $65.00 shipped and they look fantastic.

Not sure he is still producing them but worth a shot.

Hope this helps.

Dean

I didn't know they existed. Thanks, now I've got yet one more thing I Gotta get, after a wiring harness and complete brake overhaul. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.