Crap! What did I do?? - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Crap! What did I do??

Featured Replies

If your cooling fan clutch is working right, the fan will spin up for a while, then spin down as the air from the radiator cools. With the fan engaged & spinning, you'll get cooler coolant for a little bit.

  • Author

Good thought. I had the hood open and the fan was constant the whole time. If it were the fan, that could explain the engine heating/cooling, but the temp gauge and oil pressure were pulsing in unison, moving the same direction and the same amount as it pulsed. ??

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.