Sedan Door Trims/Cards - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sedan Door Trims/Cards

Featured Replies

I'll be selling the door cards off the sedan. They are in pretty good condition. Any ideas on worth, or should I just ebay them. They'll be a problem to post. Have to courier them I expect.

  • 1 month later...
I'll be selling the door cards off the sedan. They are in pretty good condition. Any ideas on worth, or should I just ebay them. They'll be a problem to post. Have to courier them I expect.

you can still use aust. post, ive sent some big stuff through the post and its never a prob..

u got pics??

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.