Quarter Window install rubber help - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Quarter Window install rubber help

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

I got the quarter windows and frame back together with no problem, however installing it back in the car is giving me problems. How does the outside rubber attach to the frame? I know I have to use adhesive but does the U channel go up or down......or do I have the right piece.

If anyone has pictures of how the outside seal goes on please post them......I'm a visual learner...:bulb:

Thanks for any help, I do have Wicks book but it doesn't help (or doesn't make sense)

PS.....1970 240Z

U gets glued to the frame, "bottom" edge to the 1/4 window frame; longer "leg" towards the exterior of the car (i.e. shorter "leg" towards the interior side of the window).

E

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.