240Z Water Hose Size Needed - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z Water Hose Size Needed

Featured Replies

Hello,

I need to know both ID and OD sizes for the straight water hose that runs on the passenger side of the block to the 3 way tee.

Thanks,

Most of us are just using 5/8 ID heater hose. Nothing special. Basic car parts store stuff.

I second that. 5/8" ID. Just recently replaced mine. No magic.

  • Author

Thanks I am purchasing a oil to water heat exchanger and wanted to double check the size.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.