IGNORED

Electrical Problems , Please Help!

killerpoon

alrighty . so after the fusible link was replaced my lights all came back on and like a dumbass i installed the new voltage regulator and forgot to plug it in at first LOL . only problem is ... after i replaced everything, my slave cylinder decided to stop engaging the clutch . now the clutch could use a replacing but its definately not necessary . the car isnt going into any gears even though its full of brake fluid, and it has the same symptoms as when the slave cylinder went dry . so FINALLY after i replace this i should be good to go hopefully atleast. anyone else think there might be other findings other then needing a new slave cylinder i'm all open to idears

ok sorry it took so long to update. tomorrow i'm going to bleed the new master cylinder i had installed , the other one seemed clogged and was hardly producing pressure and it was a serious pain in the arse where that clutch pedal pin connects to the CMS after that it may be back to life other then needing its headlights troubleshooted

• 2 months later...

cant believe i never updated this . ok so about a week and a half later the alternator went out going down the highway , it was a faulty one of course . i ended up doing the 280zx alternator with internal regulator. works great to this day . however the running light switch is getting pretty faulty , i often have to turn it on and off on and off and on again to get them on , are they costly to replace? and the right blinker is still doing the occasional work then occasionally just stay on thing whenever i got to use it . man i paid to much this car LOL ehh maybe