IGNORED

Sale 240 kgt austria-vienna

HPZ

Hi HPZ,

Im intresting in this car..can you send for me more information about it please on my email adress.. eid32@msn.com. or you can send me your tel nr and i will call you for more information.And what is your last price for it..

I need the car so much for my father please...

Best greeting,Eid

wish you all merry xmas people here in this website and more lucky 2010..and happy new year..

Hi HPZ,

Im intresting in this car..can you send for me more information about it please on my email adress.. eid32@msn.com. or you can send me your tel nr and i will call you for more information.And what is your last price for it..

I need the car so much for my father please...

Best greeting,Eid

wish you all merry xmas people here in this website and more lucky 2010..and happy new year..

Heloo,

Ich habe Interesse an Ihrem Auto, und ich kaufe für Sie günstigen Preis zu bezahlen .. Ich möchte, schicken Sie mir weitere Informationen über das Auto und die Bilder bitte .. können Sie mir, dass mit E-Mail-Adresse ..... dubaiboy2000@gmail.com

Warten auf Ihre Antwort so bald ...

Mit besten Grüßen,

Sultan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Finally, you have to buy the car after a week of negotiations, the amount of 11.000 euros

I have shipped by air in the car destined to Dubai

, Has arrived in yesterday's

That's me with the car in Ajman before ship to Dubai

Sultan Rumaithi

729413123.jpg

Edited by dubaiiboy

Hello

Finally, you have to buy the car after a week of negotiations, the amount of 11.000 euros

I have shipped by air in the car destined to Dubai

, Has arrived in yesterday's

That's me with the car in Ajman before ship to Dubai

Sultan Rumaithi

So funny, thanks, I needed a good laugh

Nigel