IGNORED

240Z 72 tie-rod end

GILDIA

Hi, I been looking at my car and the left tie-rod it been giving me some problems and I want to change it, I plan to order the L & R rockautobut I want to be sure it's the righ ones since they are going to be ship to Mexico and I wouldn't like to get the wrong ones

Here are the pic from TIE-ROD form rockauto, they are MOOG's

MOOG Part # ES2110R Frt Strg; Outer; LH

MOOG Part # ES2109R Frt Strg; Outer; RH

In the pictures they look the same to me,

wich one is better the RAYBESTOS or the MOOG?

And one final question do I need to buy something else like bushing ?

Hope you can help me

Thanks

Gil

post-13091-14150809228873_thumb.jpg

post-13091-14150809228995_thumb.jpg

post-13091-14150809229051_thumb.jpg

tie_rod_end.bmp

Left and center photos have Zerk fittings, right photo does not. Also, Left and center photos use castle nut and cotter pin, right photo uses a nyloc fastener.

Your preference on style. (OEM is simiar to left and center type.)

No other parts needed if all you want to do is replace the outer tie rod ends.

Keith

Order the MOOG, they work great and are at a decent price, as well as replacable boots. But If I were you, I'd pick up a pair of ES Urethane Tie rod and ball joint cups. They're only about $5 a pair and won't deteriate like the rubber ones will. Plus they come in red, ewwwww ahhhhhh pretty colors.

I looked at rockauto.com for the moogs but I was hoping to get the bushings and the tie rod from the same site, in that way I'll just paid for one shipping fee. I found some tie rod ends at thezstore

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/SSSC01D

but I am not sure what brand are they.

But i suppose that if they are form the zstore they should be ok, what do you think?

post-13091-14150809280496_thumb.jpg

Ask fore buying, a few things from the Zstore are not as pictured or OEM. If shipping is a issue ask a member you just and we'll mail them to you. From my online auto parts store I ship stuff internationally all the time arriving safely, so i don't see it a problem for other shops.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the tie-rod end

MOOG Part # ES2110R Frt Strg; Outer; LH

MOOG Part # ES2109R Frt Strg; Outer; RH

But they look the same to me, the part number is printed on the box, and they are correct, but they look the same to me (even the lenght) and that is a little bit wierd, if they are the same what is the purpose of having different part numbers? do you know what is the difference between Left & Right?