Junkyard Find - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Junkyard Find

Featured Replies

Hey i thought I would give all the Datsun guys a heads up on a nice find in chula vista, ca. I was in the area today and one of the cars that they are selling is a red 510 4-door manual. Hope someone jumps on it and saves it.

Do you have the name of the place? i can post on the510realm.

I am guessing it's at the Ecology Part recycling center on Energy way in Chula Vista. They had 4 or 5 decent 280Z there a couple weeks ago. Picked up my curved mustache there.

Rich

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.