280z Rear Deck Emblem - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z Rear Deck Emblem

Featured Replies

I am looking for a new or NOS 280z emblem for my '78 coupe. This is the last emblem that I need (I have been fortunate to have found the rest) and I would like to find a new one without breaking the bank. Let me know if you can help...

Andrew

keep an eye out on eBay...be surprised at what all you might see...

webdawg1

Here is a cheap new one until you're ready to pay a fortune for a real NOS one. For $18 you can use it and keep the original when you get it tucked safely away

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-fairlady-240z-260z-280Z-emblem-Badge-Metal-Nice_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45eef512a2QQitemZ300361781922QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

The auction shows both a 240 and a 280 emblem, but it's just for the 280

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.