IGNORED

Crankshaft Pulleys

Spectre

Are you looking for the 3rd one that bolts onto the front of the two grove one, or just the two groove one? I bought a non runing 280z that the PO put a zx motor into. He didn't take the third pulley off and the fan caught it when I did get it running and promptly destroyed the radiator. I did have that pulley laying in the shop. I also have at least 4 engines laying around. It seems unlikely to me that having a turbo would affect the pulley situation and I will have one off a turbo motor that I am putting in the 77. As I recall, it spins the power steering pump.

It's the two groove one that connects directly on to the crankshaft, and spins the alternator, waterpump, and I'm guessing AC.

I didn't know there was something that bolts to it, my '78 280Z doesn't have anything other than the 2-groove pulley either, as far as I can see. It looks like I have a solid 3" or so before potentially hitting the fan.