What might these parts fetch? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What might these parts fetch?

Featured Replies

I have a 71 240z R180 diff housing in excellent condition (cleaned and painted) but without side covers (they were mysteriously misplaced). It will include a 4:11 ring and pinion in excellent condition too (pinion is already installed). I have a two sets of 6 bolt output flanges and one set of stock 4 bolt flanges for a R180 diff. I also have an original NISMO CLSD for a R180. It is in need of a rebuild but all parts are available according to Tidewater Z. This R180 was removed from my Z for a rebuild but I wanted to change the r&p to a 3.90 so I opted for a R200 conversion (with a Quaife diff). After the fact, I would have been $$$ ahead to just rebuild the R180....oh well.

Edited by ezzzzzzz

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.