IGNORED

Introducing myself

bd3

Hello all,

I joined up a day or so ago. I've been reading up on some of the past posts. I don't currently own a Z car but hope to in the future. I've wanted one since I was a teen in the 80's. I'd love to find one to restore.

I live in central Kentucky. I have a lot to learn about the cars but am reading a lot.

Bill

Welcome to the board. You picked a good place to learn about the Z, the users here are great. When I bought my car 2 years ago, I knew how to change the oil (though rarely did), replace spark plugs (did that once) and change a flat tire (3-4 times). Other than that, I just bought them, drove them, sold them and bought another one.

I have learned a great deal from the users on this board, either directly or (even more so) through using the search function. If you have a question, its probably already been asked on here. I just finished rebuilding the front suspension and brakes and have now started the rearend. I couldnt have done it alone.

Good luck