260z door panels? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260z door panels?

Featured Replies

Is there any good place to get or does any one of any one with nice 260z door panels in tan?

I have a pair in decent condition.

post-10354-14150808424021_thumb.jpg

  • Author

not bad hows are the chrome strips

and what would you be looking to sell them for

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have one drivers side panel. Vinyl and hardboard backing are in fantastic shape, chrome is decent, just one or two small area of peel.

I have this one overall picture attached, send me an e mail to z240 @ shaw . ca and I'll send some close ups of the chrome issues. Asking $75 + shipping.

Jim

post-12190-1415080881308_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.