IGNORED

Photo of 73 bumper brackets needed

GregP

Anyone have a photo of the 73 240z bumper brackets that mount to the car? I picked up a pair and I am having my doubts that they are for the 73 year(based on the lack of detail with the drawing in the manual).

I could also use a photo of how they are mounted to the car.

Any help is appreciated.

I picked up a set of these brakets and they worked well. They were made to convert 280 to 240 style bumpers. Not sure if that helps or not. If you want stock, obviously not but if you are just looking for a set of brackets to mount up your bumper, these would do the trick.

http://www.zccjdm.com/catalog.php/azcarbum/dt81970/pd1933484/280Z_TO_240Z__FRONT__BUMPER_CONVERSION_BRACKETS_

Bonzi Lon,

Thanks for the photos. That explained everything. I did get the correct brackets. What was confusing me was the "pipe" section where it bolts to the bumper. Your picture #2 shows it clearly. Also the previous owner had made his own brackets that bolted inside rather than outside.

Greg