Calculating Diff Ratio Using Gear Code Stamp - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Calculating Diff Ratio Using Gear Code Stamp

Featured Replies

Ok, I know it's on this site somewhere and I've been searching for about 20 minutes and still can not find it! :(

Using the numbers stamped on the ring gear how do you calculate the ratio?

Do you just divide the two numbers such as:

39-10 = 3.9

37-11 = 3.36

Edited by texasz

First number divided by second.

37:11 = 3.36

39:11 = 3.56

37:10 = 3.70

39:10 = 3.90

  • Author

Perfect, thank you!! That's what I thought, just wanted to confirm.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.