need help - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

need help

Featured Replies

I just converted my 73 240Z to SU Carbs (new from z therapy.com) - I also removed all smog gear. I have the carbs sync at low and high rpm's just fine. However, as soon as I get in the car and start to drive - it does not feel as if they are sucking up all the gas. Any ideas? I converted to electronic ignation months ago too.

Thanks in advance

Are you still using both fuel pumps?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.