Something different (I was bored) - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Something different (I was bored)

Featured Replies

Taking a break from installing the air-con unit I decided to put in a different armrest and cut the center console back to where the shifter is. The armrest it self has four cupholders, 2 front 2 back, coins compartment and it can slides

I got an armrest from a 6gen celica, st202 BEAMS to be specific. With a grinder and electric drill and 2mm plate I got myself a bracket. Dont worry if the bracket isn't measurements perfect, you wont see it anyway.

RIMG0136.JPG

RIMG0137.JPG

RIMG0141.JPG

Good thing is that you can slide the top and lock it in any position you wish. I slide it all the way back to cover the plate and there it stays.

RIMG0142.JPG

RIMG0143.JPG

RIMG0145.JPG

Flash on and my cam start acting weird.

RIMG0150.JPG

RIMG0152.JPG

RIMG0158.JPG

RIMG0159.JPG

Need to cover the exposing metal but that will be another day.

OK...my wife would love you...we have a Tahoe on the sole basis of cupholders...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.