Hey Will, remember this one?? - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hey Will, remember this one??

Featured Replies

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door

"Hurry" she said, "Stand in the corner"

She rubbed baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum powder

"Don't move until I tell you to", she said. "Pretend you're a statue".

"What's this?" the husband inquired as he entered the room.

"Oh, it's a statue" she replied. "The Smiths bought one and I liked it, so I got one fror us too".

No more was said, not even when they went to bed.

Around 2am the husband got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer.

"Here" he said to the statue, "have this. I stood like that for two days at the Smiths and nobody offered me a damned thing".

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.