NorthWestZ Show N' Shine & BBQ 2009 - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

NorthWestZ Show N' Shine & BBQ 2009

Featured Replies

its that time of year again guys :)

Last year was a blast and we hope to get even more Zers out this year :beer:

NWZ2009.jpg

Heres a few pics from last year...

l_acf2fbdf6b5ca2dd7ff09e30bc58dc60.jpg

l_d00315d07efffa4c878260912d1d5340.jpg

l_1d6d8e64e88b401d2ce2b0b1ef5fa142.jpg

l_f9c26432196b3b2643ae6361fd541a17.jpg

l_8f1449db0516a5672bbe58037ec997dc.jpg

l_9ddfb9e42c1ea8fad26ae6a46bcc7f96.jpg

l_10d30fbc31ae8b6c31412e76a74129e7.jpg

That's awesome and all but I don't own a Delorean, so I can't go back to 2008. Is there a Poster for 2009???

Dave

According to the NW-Z event calendar, this year's S&S is Aug. 29th, same venue.

Now see there, I think I can actually do Aug 29th. where as the 7th of Sep was a no-go.

I'll check with the Secretary and go from there. She might actually want a day off before the kidsw go back to school.

Dave

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Sounds like fun. Wish I could be there to meet all you PNW folks. Some day...

I think I'm going, not sure if my wife will make it.

We're here for you whenever you make it up this way, Adam...

  • Author

sorry guys everything changed over but the date :ermm: (had to re work last yrs poster since i got the info a little late.)

heres the correct flyer :beer:

nwz2009.jpg

Edited by skib

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

bump :)

show is next week

  • Author

The Show is Tomorrow

hope to see some of you out there :beer:

  • 9 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.