Getting old - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Getting old

Featured Replies

I've sure gotten old!. I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new knees, prostate cancer, diabetes, I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take forty different medications that make me dizzy, winded and subject to blackouts, have bouts of dementia, poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet any more, can't remember if I'm 89 or 98 and have lost all my friends.

Thank God I still have my driver's licence.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Yair, and your Sense of humor, ya bloody beauty!

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.