My stock '77 280x wheels are bent.... - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My stock '77 280x wheels are bent....

Featured Replies

Is there any other 14" regular wheel that will fit that I could use?

I'd rather not use racing wheels or mags, etc or go bigger.

Just a plan 14" wheel that I can use my 280z hub caps on.

I bought a used set from a '78 that were worse than mine so I'm looking for a new set of wheels this time.

New will be tough to find, other than from your Nissan dealer. While there are plenty of newer cars that have the same bolt pattern in 14", they are all FWD and won't fit a Z.

Realistically, you are going to be limited to wheels from '72 or newer Z (all 14x5), a non-turbo ZX (14x5.5), or perhaps a RWD Maxima/810. Not much else newer that will both fit the car and your hubcaps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.