IGNORED

My first car!! Brisbane fella. Thought id say hi

Hey all, Just thought i'd give alil shout out. I think i'm the newest member :cool: I bought a 280zx last weekend and I'm just fixing it up/getting it ready to drive. Not bad for a first car ay. Mines a 280zx auto in white. Up until the failed roadworthy i thought my car was in awesome condition, i still think it is XD. So yea thats about it. Awesome to be a member, and im already joined through facebook aswell :cool:

Thanx all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just found out its got some major rust... unfixable stuff underneath, my father+his panel beater mate told me to sell it. i dont know what to do, Fell in love with it and already gotta go..

Cheers all

Edited by stevofoxono
selling it

Weeeeeeeeeeell, theres rust under the bonnet near the nose. which i heard is to be expected for a 280 of that year, hole in the exhaust. I think its just mainly rust. gearbox thing fell through (not entirely sure whats the problem cause its a auto) Also a few little things like sun visor on drivers side not on (ive got it in the boot) left bulb blown (easy fix) high beams not working apparently, the needle on the taco wobbles when under 40km/phr, need a locking fuel cap. coolant hose needs replacing.

That about i think/hope. alot of the stuff is a easy fix but its just the rust im concerned about. i have no idea what its like underneath the car. i think my dad does cause he's the one that dropped it off.

What do you recon?