IGNORED

core plugs

mekjus

There are different sizes, i got a complete set from northernautoparts.com they don't cost much.

Chris

Yes, but not in the block, which was the question, 7x 35mm. There is a 50mm one which is for the cylinder head and a 40mm one which I'm not entirely sure where it goes, maybe at the front of the cylinder head.

Nigel this photo show is what's in a set for a block, it is less than 6 month since i put in new plugs, the one marked with red is for the main oil gallery and the rest is for the block.

Chris

post-14427-14150807704875_thumb.jpg

Yes, but not in the block, which was the question, 7x 35mm. There is a 50mm one which is for the cylinder head and a 40mm one which I'm not entirely sure where it goes, maybe at the front of the cylinder head.

The 40mm core plug is for the front of the engine block and the 50mm plug fits on the rear of the block. Neither are for the cylinder head.

post-11468-14150807708227_thumb.jpg

Nigel this photo show is what's in a set for a block, it is less than 6 month since i put in new plugs, the one marked with red is for the main oil gallery and the rest is for the block.

Chris

I stand corrected, I have the exact same set as you.