IGNORED

There is a god!

cbudvet

The body shop guy finally sent me some pictures of the car with some paint on it!!!!! Its only a beginning but the car has been in the shop since last fall. I am so excited and can hardly wait to get the car completely painted. Its only the first step as I will then have to bring the rolling shell home and start re-assembly. Two of the pictures are the primered body and the third is the engine bay with the blue paint. Its a bit lighter than I had planned but I still love it.

Carl

post-11951-14150807432502_thumb.jpg

post-11951-14150807433171_thumb.jpg

post-11951-14150807433732_thumb.jpg

Sweet! Anticipation is part of the process. I'm sure we will all get to see many more photos as you get them. Congrats!!:beer::beer::beer:

The body shop guy finally sent me some pictures of the car with some paint on it!!!!! Its only a beginning but the car has been in the shop since last fall. I am so excited and can hardly wait to get the car completely painted. Its only the first step as I will then have to bring the rolling shell home and start re-assembly. Two of the pictures are the primered body and the third is the engine bay with the blue paint. Its a bit lighter than I had planned but I still love it.

Carl

The shop I am using is in Lexington Kentucky. I couldn't find a shop locally that was interested or within my budget. Of course recently I have had all kinds of people tell me about friends who do body work. Anyway, my brother lives in Lexington and has had some work done his car and really liked the outcome. Sooooo, I trailered the car to Kentucky, had the body dipped to remove the paint and then trailered to the body shop. Its a small place called SRC Collision Repair. As with a lot of body shops, he does this on the side. He was working on a 69 camaro earlier and it came out beautiful. If and when I get more pictures I will post them. Someday, when I get the car back, feel free to take a look in person.

Carl