How to start a fight. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How to start a fight.

Featured Replies

My wife and I were watching "Who want's to be a millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?".

"NO" she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?".

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes".

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend".

And then the fight started.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

ROFLMAO:laugh: That's too funny! I hope she has a sense of humor.LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.