My Z story - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My Z story

Featured Replies

I always wanted a first generation Z.

When I lived in california going to high school for the first year is when I saw it on the road and I really liked it, but as a teen I cant afford anything.

Years past by and few Z generations later I finally got one.

In the past I had a Z32 and a Z33.

When I got my Z32 a year ago It was cool but then I saw a ad on craigslist some guy selling his 240z. I asked him would you like to trade and mine is turbo. Took him 2 weeks to respond and he wondered why?

When the time came he ask and I told him I wanted this all my life.

Took me awhile to get rid of the things he put on cause its not a classic to me. Took off the MSA full body kit and wing.Got the originall bumpers, put a airdam , bought things that the car was in Japan and cleaned the interior sanded it down.

The end result is I finaly got my dream car. I still need to paint it but here it is now. Great car and I love it. I know its not the best or fastest but its a dream car non the less and here she is. Took me 18 year but I have her now.

post-18649-14150807219671_thumb.jpg

post-18649-14150807220161_thumb.jpg

post-18649-14150807220561_thumb.jpg

Edited by myfairlady

Congrats & welcome!

I know just hoow you feel. For what I'll have in my 240 when she's done, I could have boaught a nice used 350Z or Honda 2000.

I just like the 240 better!

  • Author

yeah its really a great car. Honestly I had such a nostalgic feeling being in this car.

When I got the fender mirrors I got so many looks. I hopefully can get the rear fairlady wing and the fender flares and I'll be done.

What do you have on your car if you dont mind me asking?

Mauro-

All of us know exactly how you feel. Sure, any of us could have bought another car, one that was newer, more updated with airbags and more modern things but it's just not the same.

Take you time, enjoy the ride, and enjoy the looks and remarks from all age groups on how good your car looks once you get her finished.:beer:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.