Window vents??? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Window vents???

Featured Replies

OK so I feel like an arse :stupid: for asking something that probably everyone on here knows but hey that's why I'm asking!

I've tried tot find out what the "vents" that I see on some zcar windows are called so I an look up pricing on them, but apparently I don't know the right terminology for them so nothing ever comes up when I do google searches.

Anyone want to enlighten me?

-Eli

They are called window louvers and Motorsport Auto sells them for both the rear window (most common) and the side quarter windows. http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/WL1

-Mike

Looks like Zbane beat me to it....

Edited by Mike B

  • Author

Hey thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate you taking the time to lend me your brain.

-Eli

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.