looking for Clutch & Flywheel recommendations - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

looking for Clutch & Flywheel recommendations

Featured Replies

I'm looking for a good lightweight flywheel and clutch pair for my 71 3L L28. This car will be both street (95%) and occassional track day (5%) car.

Interested in light flywheel feedback on what works, what doesn't

Ideas?

Thanks.

Lou:cool:

I have not tried a lighter flywheel. I currently have a Centerforce clutch on my stock flywheel, and have decided that when the current clutch wears out I am going back to a stock Nissan clutch and pressure plate. I just don't think there is enough power from an L24 to justify using aftermarket parts.

Just my opinion...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.