IGNORED

Hello - New Z Owner

Hello all... I am not OFFICIALLY a new Z owner until this afternoon. I have been doing a ton of research and glad that I came across this site. Im sure you guys will be a lot of help as I rebuild by 1975 280Z.

Thanks,

Patrick

I just visited your page....you should definitely add some pics asap.....let us see what you are working with...any plans for any parts?.....I know where to get everything for your car.....let me know what you are looking for...?

Zero1live,

Thanks for the quick response. I will get picture up prob this afternoon or tomorrow. I am going tonight to purchase the car. Its a "fixer upper" so I will need a lot of help on where to get new parts. The motor is no good but I plan on doing some sort of motor swap anyways.

Its a 1975 280Z, manual transmission, Silver.

I will have a better idea tonight or tomorrow in what parts I will be needing for sure. The current owner said that the car has been sitting for 11 years.