Hello - New Z Owner - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hello - New Z Owner

Featured Replies

Hello all... I am not OFFICIALLY a new Z owner until this afternoon. I have been doing a ton of research and glad that I came across this site. Im sure you guys will be a lot of help as I rebuild by 1975 280Z.

Thanks,

Patrick

I just visited your page....you should definitely add some pics asap.....let us see what you are working with...any plans for any parts?.....I know where to get everything for your car.....let me know what you are looking for...?

  • Author

Zero1live,

Thanks for the quick response. I will get picture up prob this afternoon or tomorrow. I am going tonight to purchase the car. Its a "fixer upper" so I will need a lot of help on where to get new parts. The motor is no good but I plan on doing some sort of motor swap anyways.

Its a 1975 280Z, manual transmission, Silver.

I will have a better idea tonight or tomorrow in what parts I will be needing for sure. The current owner said that the car has been sitting for 11 years.

whats your idea?I mean plans for your up coming z?

Edited by hls30.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.