IGNORED

What kind of headers are these?

twnygren

I think your right, you can tell by the triangular shaped parts at the end. I just looked in the black dragon catalog, it looks like this type of header is for a 280z, Oh well, I have heard more bad things then good things about pacesetter anyway.

Edited by twnygren

Since we're talking about headers, does anyone recognize this? It also came with a nice Y pipe that bolts to the flanges. I bought it from a guy cheap on CL and cleaned it up

:beer:

Round or square ports? That's about all you really need to know.

Since we're talking about headers, does anyone recognize this? It also came with a nice Y pipe that bolts to the flanges. I bought it from a guy cheap on CL and cleaned it up

:beer:

Looks like a Clifford. Search for Clifford headers and you'll find a few other pictures.

Which means you'd need a '77 or later round port head to use them with.
Which also means that it is not a 240Z header, as advertised unless that 240Z has a 280Z engine.

Not such a good deal if it doesn't fit......

Edited by sblake01

Round or square ports? That's about all you really need to know.

Sorry I went to Long Beach for the weekend (T.O.R.C Toyotafest). They have square ports.

Thanks Arne! It looks like they were a good header and it really does have a thick flange.