IGNORED

zg mirrors drilling measurements

i just got some fairlady replica mirrors and was wondering if anyone know the measurements for the hole drilling. i have a 2+2 so was wondering if its any different. im also finishing the bodywork and getting ready to paint but need a airdam,so if anyone selling one let me know.and by the way how you take of the old bumpers shock bars.

I have a set of NOS mirrors I plan to install on my Z very soon. I also have a partial pair of fairlady wings with the holes already cut out for reference. I don't know of any reason that the 2+2 would be any different from a stock Z. I'll try to get some accurate measurements/photos this evening and post them here.

i just got some fairlady replica mirrors and was wondering if anyone know the measurements for the hole drilling.

If you search you will find them. There is already a diagram on this website and a thread discussing how to install them. Its called "fender mt mirror question"

i just got some fairlady replica mirrors and was wondering if anyone know the measurements for the hole drilling. i have a 2+2 so was wondering if its any different. im also finishing the bodywork and getting ready to paint but need a airdam,so if anyone selling one let me know.and by the way how you take of the old bumpers shock bars.

Just an FYI,

Be careful to measure twice and cut once(duh). If you look on the diagram in the the link previously provided, you'll find that measurements for each mirror are different;). I point this out because a friend of mine installed these mirrors on his car, and didn't measure the passenger side differently from the drivers side. The mirrors looked great, but 1 minute into his first drive, he noticed that he couldn't even see the passenger mirror from the driver's seat:cry:. And yes, extra holes in your fender would truly suck.

Once you get the bumper off, you'll see how to get the shocks off.

-adamr