Need fuel tank 78 z - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need fuel tank 78 z

Featured Replies

Anyone know where I can find a good fuel tank ? Mine has lots of rust & is full of old gummed up gas . I know a place in texas that can recondition & seal mine but the cost is up there ( 400.00 plus shipping ) thanks for any info .

I don't think getting a different tank will be cheaper but then again, I haven't actually shopped around. Z Car Source has them for $489.95

Plus Core Charge: $275.00

Try this place. It's reasonable & friendly.

Rod's discount datsun parts San Jose, Ca

888-257-7773 (408) 314-3006

Rod also sells neat DATSUN t-shirts. See if you can talk him into throwing one in for free.

thxZ

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

You could send it out to these guys...at the following url:

http://www.gas-tank.com/

it's probably not as bad as you think it is...when I had mine done it was in the $250.00 - $275.00 range...

webdawg1

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.