EOI 240K sedan - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

EOI 240K sedan

Featured Replies

I noticed everyone is putting their vehicles up for sale here, 12/1975 240K complete ring 0411357119 car will be in Brisbane 20/4/09.

2 door or 4? Auto Manual? For those not in Brisbane, can you give us a description please. Any pictures

I assume its a 4 door from the description "EOI 240K sedan"

Nigel

I assume its a 4 door from the description "EOI 240K sedan"

Nigel

Haha your not allowed to make the slightest stuff up on this forum without someone taking the wizz out of you LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.