Guess I should introduce myself... - Page 2 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Guess I should introduce myself...

Featured Replies

Sweet ride...

The Ontario Z club does a great spring and fall ride that usually float up through cottage country and down through Lindsay. Another Z always makes the day better...

Beautiful car Adam.

I've never seen a Gnose in all black before. Looks great. I miss Peterborough. I graduated from Trent in '97. I'm sure you'll enjoy the summer driving there and am also certain you'll find the Z community on this site most helpful. Happy cruising.

Martin

'72 240z

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.