Hatch rust help - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hatch rust help

Featured Replies

I am repairing the rear hatch area you know where I'm talking about.And i need some pictures some good clear ones.I need from the top the right and left side and from underneath above each light and the license plate.

240Z161.jpg

240Z162.jpg

240Z010-1.jpg

240Z011-1.jpg

Sorry, it's all I have on this computer tonight. But I can take some better photos tomorrow and get them up about the same time tomorrow.

  • Author

the top view pics are grate but i need pics of the underneath of that horizontal panel like looking up from the ground

You got it. I will take the pics tomorrow and try and get them up around lunch. But if I dont get free at lunch they will be up about this time tomorrow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.