IGNORED

Datsun ZX from El Salvador

Hi Z lovers i have a Datsun 280ZX '81 under construction LOL, i'm from San Salvador...i love my car I am working hard on my datsun because it needs much work

Some pics

dsc00152pv3.jpg

dsc00124sg2.jpg

Video of my Dat

tijuliando6pa6.jpg

dsc00531tzx8.jpg

ouuuuuuchhh!!!

dsc00662tjj7.jpg

Actually...the next month is going to paint job because unfortunately the painter did not finish their work well :sick:

dsc00735tjz4.jpg

dsc00740tlf9.jpg

dsc00743twf7.jpg

I hope your coments

PD: Sorry my english isn't good

Edited by cesar.zx

Welcome/Bienvenidos!!

I always wonder what the history of our cars is before we get them. I imagine that if yours could talk, it would have some interesting stories to tell.

I have a zx as well, and know where a couple parts cars are at, so if I may be of service, please ask!

Welcome/Bienvenidos!!

I always wonder what the history of our cars is before we get them. I imagine that if yours could talk, it would have some interesting stories to tell.

I have a zx as well, and know where a couple parts cars are at, so if I may be of service, please ask!

thanks zbane

this car was my brother and was abandoned by my brother for 4 years... but right now the Dat is in my hands and my brother is so happy because I am working hard on the dat

When I can write English a little better I promise to tell the story about my dat

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, nice to seeyou here , this site have a lot of info, and very nice people who can help us with our z.

Que paso que ondas que andas haciendo por aca, de plano este site tiene mucha informacion yo entro cada ves q puedo a ver q hay de bueno .

Un gusto saludarte .

Nice to seeyou here.

• 1 month later...
Hey, nice to seeyou here , this site have a lot of info, and very nice people who can help us with our z.

Que paso que ondas que andas haciendo por aca, de plano este site tiene mucha informacion yo entro cada ves q puedo a ver q hay de bueno .

Un gusto saludarte .

Nice to seeyou here.

jajjaja nice man!!! el amor a los z me tiene por estos rumbos!! i love my zcar

cool welcome to the forums. the zx gauge cluster always reminds me of the original knight rider.good luck and have fun.

thanks man!! i like the zx gauge!! see you and thanks again