71 240z hatch strut mount - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

71 240z hatch strut mount

Featured Replies

I actually found one on HybridZ after calling many salvage yards. Yes the thought of making my own crossed my mind but I lack the tools (and probably skills) to do that. The welding shop put it in for me...however when he hooked the strut up for me (nice part about being a girl, I guess, is that sometimes shops help you out a little more), he did not use the second part of the bracket. In other words, he attached the strut directly to the bracket he welded on. It works well enough (beats the 2x4 method). Is anyone else's attached like this? I am afraid if I take the strut off to see if it needed the 2nd part of the bracket, I will never get the strut back on!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.