260/240z engine operating temperature - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260/240z engine operating temperature

Featured Replies

What should the accurate operating temperature be when the engine reaches its normal temp? The scale starts at 120 f and my car is running over half way of the meter.

I used to run a 180 degree thermostat in the summer and 190 winter.I found that my car loves the 190 all year.The normal reading on my guage is the needle just covers theright side of the"M" on the word TEMP. Daniel

I use a 180 degree thermostat and my guage reads between the "E" and the "M".

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.