Seat rails???? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Seat rails????

Featured Replies

Dose anyone know if the seat rails or sliders are the same for the 240Z from 72-73 ? I have a 72 and looking to try an aftermarket set of seats in it.

Now I also have a 73 and would like to use the sliders from those seats for my aftermarket seats. Only I dont wana do all that work if the mounts are not the same from 72 - 73.

Thank you.

fully interchangeable '69-'73

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.