Bill and Will. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bill and Will.

Featured Replies

Bill and Will got a job working on a building site.

Bill said to Will, "I don't feel like working today. What excuse can I use to convince the boss to let me have the day off?".

Will answered, "Well, ... you could pretend that the suns heat has sent you mad".

After a couple of minutes of deep thought, Bill climbs up into the rafters, hangs upside down and begins shouting at the top of his lungs, "I'M A LIGHT BULB, I'M A LIGHT BULB'.

Gazza, the foreman, shouts out "Bill, you're mad. Switch off, go home and rest for the day".

So Bill packs his gear and leaves the site.

Will is absolutely stunned. He watches as bill leaves, then packs up his gear and starts walking off site.

Gazza yells out, "Hey Will, where the hell do you think you're going?".

"Home", says Will. "Now that Bill's gone, I can't work in the dark".

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.