MSA Twice pipes - Page 2 - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

MSA Twice pipes

Featured Replies

The kit comes in half a dozen or so pieces. The welds he's referring to are where the pipe meets the mufflers and the exhaust tips as well as the y-pipe.

I've got an install thread similar to this from when I did MSA Twice Pipes and 3-2 coated headers. Personally, I was dissappointed that the pipes come out the rear horizontal and not vertical like the old school twice pipes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.