early model console on eBay - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

early model console on eBay

Featured Replies

yeah its a early 73 one, suit a c110 gt...

am radio and all

I conntacted the seller but he said that he would not ship to USA directly. Is there someone on this site that could help me out? I would cover all shipping costs and expenses. Please let me know.

Thank you, Chris Curnes

hey chris, I'm in adelaide, and i may be able to help you out with the console if you need.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Thank you, everyone, for the help. I managed to work something out, so thanks again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.