Pomona Swap meet. - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Pomona Swap meet.

Featured Replies

Steve Epperly and I are working on three or four things, none of which would make it happen, but together could get us a much needed ROAD TRIPThe last week of Feb.

Anyone have particulars on the when of the POMONA Swap Meet?

We may have some hauling capacity too for stuff needing to move up or down I-5

  • Author

That should make it easier to get into the Peterson Museum I guess. Oh well.

That should make it easier to get into the Peterson Museum I guess. Oh well.
That's about 40 miles farther west in Los Angeles but the NHRA Museum is right there.

Edited by sblake01

  • Author

Thanks I thought there was something museum-wise on site. Can a guy do both in a day?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Well that would depend on how much time you spend at each. I have visited them seperately and spend hours at each but I don't have the distance factor that you do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.