240Z with vinyl top - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z with vinyl top

Featured Replies

I'm in the process of removing the vinyl top from my '71. There was some rust up along the front windshield, and at the back, where the roof meets the hatch, but not too bad. As you can see the hatch was replaced with a newer black hatch, but luckily the car came with the original series I hatch, which I'll be swapping back on. For now, I'm painting the roof & hatch black, but not sure what I'll end up doing long term. Here's a pic:

post-7320-14150805898273_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.