Yet another Vert update - Page 2 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Yet another Vert update

Featured Replies

  • Author
have you tried the places that make the imitation plastic trim for cars?

I do want a nice wood dash as I was happy with the original fake one just want to make it look a little better.

I'll either stain the one I have or get another made out of dark western red cedar. I'm leaning towards the original wheel it looks better with my std sht interior. Maybe when I spend the $$$ on the interior the wheel will look the part but at the moment I don't think it will go on.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.