Jump to content


Selling Various 240Z Parts!


Recommended Posts

Sorry, Clive, I confirmed on the Z parts CD that part #80336-E8700 is the "Rubber - Glass Run Door". Essentially, it is the piece that goes on the vertical side of the driver and passenger window to keep the glass in place as you roll it up and down. I am sorry for calling it the under door seal, as it is not. Glad I checked before we went any further!

Does anyone use the rubber piece to hold the driver and passenger window in place, or do you use the felt all the way around? Just wondering, as mine is felt all the way around.

Edited by duffman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.