Dash lights not working - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dash lights not working

Featured Replies

I have a 1978 that is a work in progress. It is running pretty well I am having a problem with the dash lights not working. They did not work then while it was in the shop they put a fuse in and they worked for about a week then stopped. Today I noticed that the passenger side headlight was very dim. any ideas

Yes, search this site and www.zcar.com. You'll find a lot of information on the subject.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.